1206. Any member of the establishment who shall be found guilty of any of the offences enumerated in the following section shall,according to the gravity of the offence, be liable to the following disciplinary punishments,irrespective of any punishment that he may be liable to by law:-
(1) Dismissal or discharge from the service under the authority of His Excellency the Lord Lieutenant.
(2) Reduction in rank.
(3) Such other punishment as the Inspector General shall award, including, in the case of a Constable,a fine not exceeding £3.
(4) Such punishments as the Commandant of the Depot, the Commissioner of Police, Belfast, and County Inspectors are authorised by these Regulations to award. (See sections 528,529,1210,and 1211.)
1207. List of Disciplinary Offences with which a member of the Force is liable to be charged :-
(1) Disobedience of the lawful commands of a superior.
(2) Striking a superior.
(3) Behaving with contempt towards a superior.
(4) Mutinous or insubordinate conduct or making use of mutinous words.
(5) Overholding any complaint.
(6) Assault on a comrade.
(7) Oppressive or tyrannical conduct towards an inferior.
( Drawing a sword or sword bayonet for use without authority, except in self defence.
(9) Intoxication, however slight.
(11) Knowingly making any false return or statement or signing any false certificate,or being privy thereto. (See sections 1171 to 1174.)
(12) Making any alteration or erasure in any public document, or in any official book or record, for the purpose of fraud or deceit.
(13) Wilfully making any false entry in any official book or diary.
(14) Wilfully omitting to make an entry in any official book or diary as to the performance of any duty, matter or thing which ought to be so entered.
(15) Soliciting a gratuity.
(16) Directly or indirectly receiving any gratuity without the Inspector General's sanction.
(17) Refusing or omitting to make a true and faithful return of all fines received by him, or to which he may be entitled upon any conviction, in which he shall have been a prosecutor or witness
(18) Unduly overholding any fines, barrack rents,or allowances, or any other public money..